Can low testosterone levels be helped by eating the right foods? Many believe that it can be helped with the right diet. Some people absolutely have to have medical treatment for the condition know as low testosterone levels. Others though can help the condition by eating the right way. Below are a few of the foods know to help your testosterone level.
- Vitamin D has been linked to helping you avoid low testosterone levels. Tuna, salmon, and sardines are all foods high in omega 3 and vitamin D. All of these are excellent foods to help increase your testosterone levels. Enjoy them in moderation for all the excellent benefits.
- Try drinking a glass of low fat vitamin D fortified milk. This is a great source of vitamin D and it’s tasty and low fat.
- Egg yolks can help you avoid low testosterone. Although some of us are told to be concerned about the cholesterol, egg yolks are a great source of good cholesterol that can help with your testosterone level.
- Organic fresh squeezed orange juice is an excellent source of vitamin D. It can help you boost those low testosterone levels. Drink it in moderation if you are sensitive to sugar.
- There really is a reason that oysters are know as a food for lovers. Oysters are high in zinc and zinc is an excellent mineral for treating low testosterone.
- Other shellfish like lobster and crab are also high in zinc. Enjoy these delicacies in moderation and they just may help with low T.
- Beef, although high in fat, may not be a complete enemy. Beef liver is an excellent source of vitamin D and chuck roast is high in zinc. Both of these as we have said are excellent for increasing testosterone levels. Please don’t eat it every day but enjoyed in moderation it can be great for those low testosterone problems.
- Deans are not only an excellent source of fiber but also contain high levels of vitamin D.
We always believe in diet, exercise and proper supplementation for health issues. If that doesn’t help your low testosterone issues, your doctor can certainly help.